Total Pageviews

Zija Presentation

" OVERWEIGHT AMERICA "

"Inner Health ~ Outer Beauty"

Looking for entrepreneur leaders who are ready to change their lives
with a great opportunity and business growth.

Zija XM3 and Skin Care Testimonials

“My husband and I have now been taking Zija XM3 for over a week now. We have both felt the enormous boost in energy! My husband says his head is clearer and he is able to concentrate on individual thoughts and conversations rather than flipping back and forth on thoughts. This stuff is amazing! I also enjoy the softer skin that it has given me! Drink Life In!!”- Andrea

“With Zija XM3 I have noticed I have decreased appetite, my spider veins are disappearing, varicose veins shrinking, wheat allergies diminishing, a healthier bladder, I am sleeping through the night (I am 60 years old). I also notice an increase of energy, greater strength and endurance while exercising. Incredible!”- Valerie

“After taking Zija XM3 for a couple of weeks people started telling me I looked better and asked if I had lost weight. I decided to see if I had lost weight and to my amazement, I lost 14 pounds. I have also been able to turn down the usual sweets that I would eat on a regular basis. Thank you Zija International.”- Pablo

“I started drinking my Zija XM3 “ 6 oz a day” and I started feeling more energy immediately. I have not done anything different than usual, so it must be XM3. I continue to have lots of energy and feel upbeat and happy which is unique. I feel very “clear headed” too and I feel XM3 is helpful to me. I really like the taste and I know Zija XM3 makes me feel great.”- Jeanne

“Since I started Zija I have noticed my body is relieved of muscle stiffness in my back, my sinuses are clearer, and Zija XM3 seems to give me energy during the day and allows me to sleep more restfully.”- Patti

“I just want to tell you that XM3 is amazing! I’m feeling some energy since I started drinking Zija XM3 in December 2008. I felt a difference in the first week after drinking XM3 daily. I’m now on a very hard exercise program which I could never have done without the help of XM3. I’m more in shape than before, happier, less stressed, and very grateful for my life and family. Thanks so much!!!”- Tami

“I am normally a very high-strung individual. I have always carried tons of stress along with other issues. I started drinking Zija XM3 one month ago. Now, I am able to manage my stress much better with an incredible feeling of overall well being. Zija gave me my life back!”- Russel

“I’ve received so many compliments from even the first week I started drinking XM3. My clients and coworkers were telling me my skin was looking younger and my hair looks healthier. The sides of my hair that were graying have turned back to my original dark color. I've been able to say it’s Zija/XM3 and nothing else. And, more compliments keep coming in as they tell me I always seem to be in an “up mood” all the time and have great energy. XM3 has protected me from catching colds and flu even when others around me were sick. I'm impressed with the anti-aging and immune strengthening benefits and am proof that the product works. I love sharing my secret with others!”- Ken

“As an active and busy mother of 5 children I noticed I was constantly interrupting my sleep with frequent trips to the bathroom at night. Since starting Zija/XM3 I now sleep soundly through the night with no interruptions and wake fully rested. Another advantage Zija/XM3 gives me is when I train for marathons I am not fatigued during my runs, I need less recovery time, and my ankles don’t ache. Zija/XM3 is wonderful!”- Sheri
Note:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

I have had rough and flakey skin for over 40 years and have used many skin care products on the market without success. Nothing has helped....until Zija. I can see my elbows and knees! It is great to run my fingers through my hair and to feel a healthy scalp. What an incredible skin care product. I have also had an energy increase and my night vision seems better too! Now I want others to enjoy life as I am. Thanks.

My husband and I have now been taking Zija for over a week now. We have both felt the enormous boost in energy! My husband says his head is clearer and he is able to concentrate on individual thoughts and conversations rather than flipping back and forth on thoughts. This stuff is amazing! I also enjoy the softer skin that this skin care product has given me! Drink Life In!!
Everybody who drinks Zija that I have talked to is reporting extended nail growth. I cannot keep my fake nails on anymore because my real nails grow too quickly. My doctor is studying it and is going to start taking it.

I have been an avid MLM cosmetics consumer since I was 16 years old. I recently ran out of my moisturizer, which I consistently maintained for my dry and flaky T-zone of my face. I found that since taking Zija my skin is delivering moisture, nourishment and super elasticity to my trouble areas. I feel a few years younger and have healthy soft and vibrant skin. I have received numerous compliments on my skin and healthy glow. Everybody is asking what skin care product I'm using? To date I have yet to purchase any moisturizer. Wow!

I started drinking my Zija "one a day" and I started feeling more energy immediately. The antiaging effect is perfect. I have not done anything different than usual, so it must be Zija. I continue to have lots of energy and feel upbeat and happy which is unique. I feel very "clear headed" too and I feel Zija is helpful to me. I really like the taste and I know Zija makes me feel great.

Zija Skin Care "Inner Health ~ Outer Beauty
Zija Oil ~ Amazing Results "bitten by a black widow spider"

Zija oil. . . kept me from having plastic surgery!

I was bitten by a black widow spider on my cheek Oct. 21st, 2009. Anyone familiar with black widow bites knows the venom eats a whole through the skin. This is what was taking place in my cheek and the whole was boaring through to the inside of my mouth. I was advised by the Emergency Room Doctor I would have to have plastic surgery.

Luckily, my husband and I were able to go to the National Convention where they launched the skin care line. I immediately went back to my room and followed the entire regimen. All the products are absolutely amazing and provide a feeling to my skin I have never felt before. My favorite product by far is the Zija Oil! I started using the Zija Oil 8 to 12 times a day on my black widow spider bite and in three weeks my wound had completely closed. I have a “slight” demarcation on my cheek now, but it is not visible with make-up.

My two children and I also have eczema pretty severely and with the use of Zija Oil our skin is clear and free of eczema!

I am a licensed cosmetologist and have used many professional skin care products. The GenM line is far superior to any products of professional grade; because of the Moringa infusion in each individual product provides nutrition for your skin.

You owe it to yourself to protect your skin from the everyday pollutants in the air. Invest in yourself and your skin…invest in the GenM kit!

Tiffany Spratt


Drink Zija. It's the only way to get the nutritional nudge your body needs.


No comments: